Monday, May 11, 2009

Do you know the meanings of this dream?.....?

I have not seen this man for just over a year, we had no relationship etc (or never attraction) , we were friends, however something happened to me (mainly because of him and some business) and I could not trust him anymore (or no one in fact).. or go to court and fight but never honestly knew which side to take etc.. so I left the country not to loose my life (I dont want to go to details, kind of I knew too much..) and never mention where. I was very scared and mainly of my friend (realized it was kind of mafia). Now, being 9000km away out of the blue I got a dream: he send me BIG bunch of flowers, with card attached that he always loved me, always ment well. I woke up with a very warm feeling towards him.. I cant explain. CAN YOU???

Do you know the meanings of this dream?.....?
YOUR WORST FEARS ARE OVER...you now feel safe,and flowers always mean good thigs in dreams.....so relax now and enjoy your life....
Reply:I think you WANT to trust him. Be careful there isn't a snake among the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment