Sunday, November 15, 2009

We've been together for a short while, and she's a wonderful woman, but then left with no real explanation :(

Things weren't going fast, and everything seemed great. She said how busy she'd be for a month, and I knew ahead of time that she has some personal matters being resolved. So I hung back, gave her the space and time she needed. Spent 8hrs making a Xmas card that totally blew her away too. But things stayed a little distant as a big job opp approached her later. Then sent me an email, wasn't good, but could've easily had different meanings. I tried asking to talk about it, but she won't return my calls or emails. It's like she fell off the face of the earth. I'm heartbroken and beyond confused. I have already bought her a Valentine's gift and made her another card in early Jan. I want her back, but I'm not sure what's the best way. Thought maybe I'd bring the gift, card and flowers, hope she'll answer the door and ask if we could at least talk about it, or maybe have someone deliver all those things with a note kindly telling her I'm confused and would just like to talk. Any advice?

We've been together for a short while, and she's a wonderful woman, but then left with no real explanation :(
I have been in situations like this. Basically what she is saying just like you are saying is...even if things were not moving too fast...it still can be moving too fast in another way for her and is uncomfortable for her. So she is taking some time. Some women are not used to nice things from men because in their experience no man ever treated them nice so they get used to that. When a guy is real nice it is different for them and uncomfortable for them so they are now out of their norm. So the solution is just give it some time don't push too hard and maybe she will adjust or change over time. Just give her little bits of nice at a time...Because you seem like a very nice guy. But unfortunately as we know change always takes time and a lot of patients, a lot, for the other person (you). Hope that helps

Why do hotels always use white towels

No comments:

Post a Comment